How To Consign
- Contact the store by phone at (936) 639-6800, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The very first step in a potential consignment is for us to see pictures of your items. These can be emailed, texted to our text number, (936-701-1845,) or you can bring a camera into the store for us to review in person. Also include any information you have about the items (brand, condition, retail price, etc.). Once we see these photos, we will contact you back with more information!
- We offer a 120-day consignment period. Consignors receive 50% of the selling price.
- If you wish to bring your items by the store, please call us at (936) 639-6800 to set up an appointment.
- We also offer a pick-up/appraisal service for FREE in the Lufkin area. Outside of Lufkin, fees apply based on mileage.
- Once your item sells we send you a check! Checks are mailed by the 10th of the month following the sale of the items. (Ex. If your item sells on May 25th, your check will be mailed by June 10th).
What Items We Accept
- We accept antique, vintage & modern furniture, along with various types of home décor.
- Furniture must be clean, in good condition, of quality construction, with minimal wear & tear.
- Upholstered pieces must be clean with no odor, stains, rips, tears or fading, and no pet hair.
- We do not accept any items from a smoking home.
- We do not accept items with cracked glass or mirrors.
- We do not accept items with broken or missing pieces, or in need of repair.
- We do not accept rugs with stains, tears, or unraveling.
- We do not accept appliances or electronics.
- We are not currently accepting curtains or bedding of any kind.